JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pixar Collection: Sticky Notes


Last year (beginning at the D23 Expo in CA), the Disney Store released an awesome collection of Pixar themed merch, rightfully called the "Disney/Pixar Collection." Each product in this collection featured very stylized, colorful cube faces of your favorite Pixar characters. 

The line-up includes a mug set, a second mug set, a note card set, a notebook, an iPhone case, stickers, a pencil/eraser set and this fantastic Pixar Sticky Note set! 
 

 There are 560 sticky notes included in this boxed set, with varying sizes and seven designs. 
 
  
I just love the design of these sticky notes and the sturdy, classy box that they come in. Everything about it is outstanding quality. You can pick this up exclusively at the Disney Store currently for $12.95 and I can't recommend it enough! 

A BIG thanks to my parents in-law who gave me this set as a birthday present this past week. I love it and really appreciate it! It's a perfect addition to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment