JellyPages.com

Friday, January 24, 2014

Pixar Collection: iPhone Case


Following my post on the note card set from last week, here is the iphone 5 case from the same D23 convention/Disney Store exclusive Pixar collection!

Like I've mentioned, when I saw this line of products, I was hooked on getting them. I just love the design and the minimalist style of the characters! In addition to this phone case there's a mug set, a second mug set, a note card set, a notebook, a Sticky Note Set, a pencil/eraser set and stickers.

This case was first only available as a D23 exclusive last August (2013) and I was worried I would not be able to track it down. Luckily, however, this line became available to the public on the Disney Store's website soon after the event! I was thrilled. 
 

This case is fantastic...very well made and, like I said, a real stand out design. If this is your style, I definitely would recommend this case to any Pixar fan with an iphone!

From my lock screen to my background to my ringtone (MU end credits song) to my case...my phone is now officially all decked out in Pixar! Below are a couple of screen shots from my phone:
 

I haven't been able to find one of these cases on eBay lately (since they have, of course, been sold out on DisneyStore.com since last fall) but keep checking back there regularly! One just may show up one of these days. Let me know if I can help in any way and best of luck!

Also, as usual these days, a big thanks to my in-laws for getting me this as a very thoughtful Christmas present! Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff! Honored to have you on here checkin things out! Yah this case is fantastic. There are a lot of Pixar phone cases out there but this one really stood out as the one to get.

    Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete