JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cars 2: The Essential Guide


Since I was little, I always liked the DK publishing's "Essential Guide" books to all my favorite movies...Pixar films are of course no exception! They're always chock-full of lots of fun info about characters, plot points, props, fun trivia ("Did you know?" facts), quotes, stats and much more! These books are great for learning so many things about the films that you might not get from just watching them.
Below is an example of a couple of the pages:
 

There are essential guides for every Pixar film except A Bug's Life. Stay tuned for the Toy Story/Toy Story 2 guide to be posted here very soon! 

Check out my "Books" label to the right to see my other posts on some of the great Pixar books I've collected so far. Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment